Thursday, February 4, 2021 - 00:00
- Takes the nursing history, summarizes data, and states nursing diagnoses/ patient care needs.
- Observes and records signs, symptoms, and behaviours, including the physiological status of patients; reports assessment changes, to the concerned authority.
- Follows policy and delivers designated nursing interventions to assigned patients that are consistent with the stated medical plan of care.
- Performs admission, discharge and transfer procedures, and assists others with patient\'s activities and care.
- Executes physician\'s orders for all assigned patients; safely and properly administers medications and treatments.
- To be responsible for collection of specimens when ordered, ensuring correct labelling.
- To be responsible for preparing assigned patients for programmed medical procedures.
- To participate in specialists rounds and assist by giving relevant information as regards to nursing observations made on the residents.
- To supervise the cleanliness of assigned area or the ward.
- Carry out routine check at each handover that all equipments are in working order.
- To ensure that all items used for residents inclusive of medications, surgical supplies are duly recorded and charged.
- To carry out inventory on surgical items and equipment for each week.
- Maintain residents safety by taking preventive measures against accidents.
- Accurately records and reports incidents.
B.Sc ( Nusing)