Friday, March 27, 2020 - 10:30
- To take proper history and do physical examination and come up with plan of care along with consultant.
- To be in house during their shift.
- To be part of Code blue team.
- To liaison with super specialist where ever appropriate.
- To communicate with patients on the plan of care.
- To communicate and update consultants on the progress of the patient at the beginning and end of the shift and also whenever there is change in the condition of the patient.
- To liaison with ICU consultants to transfer patients who are unstable on the floor.
- To respond to medical issues of Surgical and Super-specialty patients, stabilize the patient and update the primary team.
- To write Initial assessments of patients admitted during their shifts.
- To write progress notes daily
- To do the discharge summery
- To do order entries for medications and services
- To attend weekly CME
- To attend monthly departmental meetings.
- To bill for services provided by them
MBBS + MD/DNB in Internal Medicine / General Medicine