Friday, August 26, 2016 - 00:00
Main Job Tasks---
- Will be directly responsible for the safety, upkeep and maintenance of all equipment within the department.
- Will maintain log books for all equipment with relevant information regularly updated
- Will maintain liaison with support service for prompt attention to machines and ensure that the down time is minimal.
- Will adhere to the defined work flow pattern.
- Will place regular indents for stores, consumables and drugs as well as developer and fixer chemicals.
- To ensure the x-ray room and darkroom is kept tidy and clean.
- Will follow radiation safety norms accurately.
- Will ensure proper disposal of fixers
- To make sure the bed-sheets and the patient gown is clean at all time.
- To check, keep and maintain all the accessories in the room.
- To prepare x-ray envelopes for patients.
- To prepare processing chemicals and to maintain it.
- To maintain the x-ray processors.
- To wash the rollers and processing tank weekly at a suitable time.
- To process x-ray films.
- To maintain film and chemical levels in the darkroom and inform the manager if need to order.
- To despatch the reported radiograph to the respective area or to front desk.
- To maintain the department statistic on a daily basis..
- To collect supplies from store and to photocopy departmental documents.
- To assist the radiologist in performing radiology procedures when the need arises.