Monday, May 13, 2013 - 00:00
Main Job Tasks
- Ensuring that the anaesthesia machine is functional
- Checking availability of Anaesthesia drugs and emergency drugs and its expiry
- Checking availability of stand by Medical Gas Cylinders
- Checks the Central Medical Gas Flow
- Checking closed Anaesthesia circuit and for its working condition, styllet, kidney trays , E.T Tube, soda lime, Halothane, Isoflamen vaporisers etc.
- Helping in positioning of the patient for respective surgeries.(with table accessories, IV stands, tourniques)
- Assisting Anesthetist for GA,SA, EA extubation
- Helping the circulatory nurse for preparation of the patient for surgery
- Helping in shifting the patient to the respective wards /room.
OT Technician Certificate Course/B. Sc, minimum 5 years of experience in hospitals.