Thursday, February 4, 2021 - 00:00
Main Job Tasks
- To organise training and teaching programmes for technicians / trainees.
- To help Technicians in the management of sick patients and in use of difficult vascular access.
- To prepare Technicians duty rooster.
- To prepare patients dialysis schedule and to get it endorsed by Co-ordinator.
- To ensure that water quality is good.
- To maintain and register monitoring of water quality and maintenance (repair of treatment plant)
- To ensure that the dialysis machines are in good working condition.
- To maintain and register regarding monitoring, maintenance and repair of the machines.
- To accompany the Nephrologists during rounds and to ensure that their instructions regarding patient management are followed.
- To help Coordinator to get relevant information to solve the problems in the unit.
Diploma in Dialysis Technology/Certificate Course in Dialysis Therapy, minimum 5 years experience for Dialysis Tech & 10 years for Supervisor