Thursday, February 4, 2021 - 00:00
Main Job Tasks:
- Provides general information to customers on services offered by the hospital.
- Directs the customer, patients, relatives and vendors to the appropriate departments or staff.
- Controls cost and expenditure related to department stationery, telephone usage as well as minimizes wastage of electricity and water.
- Takes responsibility and guides/assists Customer Care Assistants in execution of assigned tasks.
- Registers patients, Screens patients and assigns to the appropriate consultants.
- Accompanies/directs patients to various departments/nursing stations.
- Ensures that bills are paid and medicines are collected.
- Admissions from OPD & ER / Emergency Admissions.
- Getting the consent form signed by the inpatient relatives.
- Explaining about visiting hours, passes, admission kit, valuables, tariff sheets, phone activation, café, nurse stations, folders, wrist band, room familiarization, provides important phone numbers etc.
- Provides information on top up deposits to customers and follows up and ensures that deposits
- are collected.
- Explains the admission and discharge process to the patients/relatives.
- Maintains a Patient forward Appointment/Room Reservation System.
- At Health camps and clinics ensures active participation of team members and self.
- Assists in conducting/ organizing CME’s wherever required.
- Ensures that the NABH standardization process is in place as per the deadline
Graduate, min. 2 years experience for Customer Care Asst & 5 years experience for Supervisor in service industry.