Thursday, February 4, 2021 - 00:00
Main Job Tasks
- Responsible for receipt of different un-sterile instrument packs with a checklist and record in appropriate register.
- Responsible for cleaning & setting up the sets as per the protocol.
- Autoclave according to laid down protocol and dispatch to respective departments/sections.
- Ensure that each autoclave cycle is recorded.
- Responsible for ensuring cleanliness/ disinfection of the unit.
- Ensure that the machines are in working order.
- Ensure that all preventive maintenance schedules are carried out on time.
- Electrical connection checks
- checks for leaks and sulphating extent
- general maintenance schedule as per manufacturers directives
- Ensure that all gaskets are changed as required
- Liaison with Facility and Purchase Departments for equipment upkeep.
- To maintain an inventory of supplies and equipment and instruments
Certificate Course in CSSD, minimum 5 years experience in Hospitals.