Thursday, February 4, 2021 - 00:00
Main Job Tasks
- Performs routine and emergency Electrocardiograms , Holter monitoring and Echo cardiography as requested by physician, and in accordance with standard practices;
- Uses aseptic technique. Performs routine and complex stress procedures, including Thallium, and pulmonary stress procedures;
- Performs routine and emergency non-invasive vascular procedures
- Operates equipment necessary to perform above- mentioned procedures and to obtain optimal diagnostic recordings;
- Utilizes ancillary devices such as vascular system computer, ambulatory monitoring diagnostic computer, ECG data base computer system, etc.
- Analyzes patient's medical record to obtain history of symptoms and necessary information for performance of diagnostic procedures.
- Prepares patient records for review and interpretation by physician, including the selection, recording, cross-referencing of significant or representative studies.
- Participates in quality improvement activities: evaluates procedures results for technical quality and accuracy; maintains appropriate logs, files, and records.
- Maintains confidentiality and privacy of patients
- Maintains equipment in working order, making minor adjustments and repairs, performing routine cleaning and preventive maintenance; reports any equipment malfunction to Bio medical Engineering Department
Graduate/10+2 with certificate course in Non Invasive Cardiology, min. 5 years experience in hospitals.