Dr. Beena Jeysingh is an MBBS alumnus of The Madras medical college. She completed the Diplomate of the National Board (Obstetrics and Gynecology) and subsequently was conferred MNAMS (Membership of the National Academy of Medical sciences). She holds a diploma in Laparoscopic surgery from Keil Germany.
She is a member of Bangalore Society of Obstetrics & Gynaecology and FOGSI.
She has served for over 17 years as a consultant, in several world-class hospitals; in Bangalore they include Apollo Hospitals BG road, Cradle Koramangala and Motherhood Hospital Sarjapur road.
Some of the services provided by the doctor are: High-risk pregnancy management, Infertility management, preconception counseling, menopause management, Laparoscopic surgery and Hysteroscopy and Gynecological surgery.
Professional Memberships: Bangalore Society of Obstetrics & Gynaecology and FOGSI
Recognitions: - MNAMS
Certifications: Laparoscopic surgery – Keil , Germany | Obstetric and gynecological ultrasound – Mediscans Chennai
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- High-risk pregnancy management
- Infertility Management
- Preconception Counseling
- Menopause Management
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Gynecological surgery
- She completed the Diplomate of the National Board (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- Conferred MNAMS (Membership of the National Academy of Medical sciences).
- She is a member of Bangalore Society of Obstetrics & Gynaecology and FOGSI.
- Apollo Hospitals BG road,
- Cradle Koramangala
- Motherhood Hospital Sarjapur road.
|MBBS||Madras Medical College, Chennai|
|DNB||Govt Rajaji Hospital Madurai|