Thursday, February 4, 2021 - 00:00
- To ensure expenses of the radiology department are within the budget.
- Reviews supplies inventory to maintain optimal stock without excessive inventory.
- Ensures that wastage is minimized. To maintain and report the department statistic on a daily/monthly basis. CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES Ensures that comprehensive care is given to each patient and evaluates the services rendered.
- Schedules radiographers appropriately to ensure adequate staffing for each shift.
- Ensures that patient reports are available in a timely manner. PROCESSS RESPONSIBILITIES Quality standards
- Ensures adherence to departmental policies and procedures, quality assurance programs, safety standards and infection control protocols.
- Responsible for ensuring high quality diagnostic images.
- Ensures compliance with NABH Standards
- Identifies appropriate internal controls for department; provides mechanisms to monitor and enforce compliance.
- To ensure the radiation safety norms are followed. Ensures proper care and maintenance of department equipment and supplies. Ensures that the department is in compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Is responsible for maintenance of department records To assist the radiologist in performing radiology procedures when the need arises. PEOPLE RESPONSIBILITY Takes responsibility for radiology staff who report to the position.
- Provides on job orientation to radiographers and keeps them informed of the philosophies, policies, and procedures to be followed in caring for patients and their families.
- Facilitate in-service and/or continuing education for the radiographers.
- Evaluates the work performance of the staff.
- Sanctions and recommends leave and vacation schedules for the staff.
- Counsels staff on personal and work problems.
- Plans staff work assignments and schedules.
- Responsible for timely setting of KRA and review as per the PMS guidelines
- Ensure your team participate in REDS activities Provides Basic department orientation to new employees Other individual assignments: As agreed upon with the Operations Manager for Radiology
Diploma or Graduate in Medical Radio diagnosis Technology