Thursday, February 4, 2021 - 00:00
Main Job Tasks
- Responsible for the working condition of AHU’s , UPS, STP plant, drainage system, boilers, gas plant, chiller, chiller pumps, pump room and rectifies/reports problems.
- To ensure that all the diesel generator sets are in working condition.
- Take meter reading of HT, LT reading, dental department reading.
- Maintains prescribed medical gas pressures
- Monitors the medical gas pipeline panel
- Makes sure that there is uninterrupted electrical supply to the hospital
- Does preventive maintenance as per the schedule
- Maintenance and trouble shooting of water supply and drainage systems.
- Responsible for the lighting, Air condition and Electrical DBs in the hospital
- Monitors Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide and compressor Air.
- Ensures the proper maintenance of cylinders in the emergency room.
ITI (Electrical/Mechanical Refrigeration & AC Technician)