Thursday, February 4, 2021 - 00:00
- Prepares and reviews all protocols of Nursing staff Interaction with Patients/customers.
- Interacts with patients and accordingly ensures a pro-active patient interaction and feedback system.
- Is appraised of all in patient conditions and needs through interaction with nursing team and staff.
- Keeps up to date appraisal of unit capability and requirements.
- Keeps an up to date knowledge of the unit and drug changes and instructs staff of such changes.
- Takes the necessary action to resolve nursing unit problems and needs, and making the necessary changes in the policies and procedures after discussion with the management.
- Investigates reports of incidents, suspected infections, patient / doctor complaints and resolves problems or makes recommendation for action.
- Is responsible for authorizing the ordering of equipment and supplies required by the unit.
- Is responsible for on job orientation to nursing personnel and keeps them informed of the philosophies, policies, and procedures to be followed in caring for patients and their families.
- Is responsible for continuous education/training of all nursing staff.
Diploma (GNM)/B.Sc (Nursing)