Dr. B Kiran is a Consultant Pediatrician with the expertise and skill to treat children who have illnesses, acute and chronic health problems, and growth and development concerns.
He prescribes and administers treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury in infants and children while duly explaining the procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients and parents or guardians.
He is keen on medical research and therefore participates in conferences and workshops, publishing papers in various national and International journals.
- Acute and chronic infections in infants and children
- Neonatal intensive care procedures and treatments
- Growth and development in children
- Dr. B Kiran is the Consultant Pediatrician at Columbia Asia Hospital, Doddaballapur.
- He was the Associate Professor in Dept of Pediatrics in Akash medical college, Bangalore.
- Worked as an associate professor in Dept of Pediatrics, Tagore Medical College and Hospital, Chennai from August 2012 to October 2013.
- He has more than 4 years of experience as Assistant Professor with both NICU and PICU experience.
- Assistant Professor and Consultant in Pediatrics, RLJ Hospital & Research Centre, Department of Pediatrics, Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar for 3 years.
- Assistant Professor and Consultant in Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore.
|MBBS||Sri B.M.Patil Medical College, Bijapur, Karnataka||2003|
|MD(Pediatrics)||J.J.M Medical College, Davangere, Karnataka||2008|
|PGDDN(Developmental Neurology)||University of Kerala||2011|
Influence of RCH program on nutritional status and immunization status in urban slum children.International Journal of Current Biological and Medical Science 2011;1(4):143-146. Co -Authored by Kiran B, Banapurmath CR.
Clinical Profile of hypoglycemia in newborn babies in a rural hospital setting.International Journal of Biological and Medical Research 2011;2(4):1110-1114 | Co -Author by Dhananjaya CD, Kiran B.
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever with bilateral sixth nerve palsy.Authored by - Kiran B, Dhananjaya CD - Karnataka Pediatric Journal.2010 January-March;24(1): 16-17.
Neonatal Umbilical Myiasis with Sepsis.Authored by - Beeregowda YC, Kiran B, Yellappa Gowda N. Indian Journal of Pediatrics.2010;77:1443-1445
Congenital Leukemia in a newborn with Down Syndrome; A case report with review of the literature.Beeregowda YC, Suresh TN, Kiran B, Hemalatha. National Journal of Basic Medical Sciences.2010 October-December;1(2):96-98
Photo Quiz 2007 No.2.Kulkarni ML, Kiran B, Sanjay SS, Akhil MK, Manjunath B. Paediatrics Today.2007 March-April; X(2): 121
Multiple Neurocysticercosis(>400 lesions) with intraventricular involvementKrishnappa, Dhananjaya, Kiran, Srinivas, Yallappa Gowda. Journal of Pediatric Neurology( accepted for publication)
Late Infantile Metachromatic LeucodystrophyKrishnappa J, Kiran B, Susheela C, Beeregowda YC. Journal of Clinical and Biomedical Sciences. 2011 April-June;1(2):70-73