Enquire Now

Infertility is a condition of the reproductive system that prevents the conception of children. 80% of couples who are regularly trying for a baby will get pregnant within a year. The majority of the remaining 20% achieve a pregnancy within the next year.  An estimated one in seven couples have difficulty conceiving and women are less fertile as they get older.

Aim of services offered

Assessment and Management of couples with

  • Subfertility /Infertility
  • Recurrent miscarriage
  • Recurrent implantation failure (repeated IVF failure)
  • Polycystic Ovaries
  • Other reproductive and endocrine problems related to infertility

Diagnostic Services for the Female

  • Baseline Investigations

    • Clinical assessment
    • Hormonal Assessments
    • Ovarian reserve testing includes blood tests and a transvaginal scan
    • Cycle monitoring
  • Tubal testing

    • Hystero-Contrast-Salpingo-Sonography (HyCoSy Scan)
    • Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
    • Laparoscopy, Dye Test and Hysteroscopy
  • Advanced investigations

    • Genetic testing
    • Immunological assessment

Diagnostic Services for the Male

  • Clinical assessment
  • Detailed Semen Analysis
  • Hormonal Assessment
  • Genetic testing
  • Scrotal and Transrectal Ultrasound
  • Sperm DNA fragmentation test
  • Testicular biopsy
Click here to know more about Columbia Venus - A Comprehensive maternity care program.

Click here to know more about Breast Health Program.